Depth kit and VR panorama plugin for unity

Hi @jillianmorrow actually scratch that! I had simply forgotten the depthkit clips I was using were only 15FPs, so had to match the output FPS in VR Panorama to match it!! I’ll actually likely go and re-export them at a higher FPS so the final output is smoother. FALSE alarm, VR panorama with the script totally works :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @jillianmorrow @Chris and @ElizabethLeister
Thanks for sharing this. Are you still using VR Panorama now with Depthkit clips? I have used this asset before working with Depthkit, and have generally had good results.

I have it loaded in my current Unity 2020.3.33 HDRP project with Depthkit Studio clips but the results are not great so far. @jillianmorrow have applied the VideoSync code to my clips already which helps a little but not enough. I just wandered if folks here were getting good results with Unity 2020 and / or with Depthkit + Shadergraph or VFX Look clips?

@CoryAllen I am also testing the AVPro2 workflow, and having some challenges there.
I will create a new post about this with more information and screenshots.

Thanks

Hi @VeroniqueLevert

We definitely recommend the modern tutorial you mention for a new workflow for that covers this with Unity’s built-in components + AVPro 2.

Curious to hear what issues you are encountering.

Thanks @James
I will pivot back to my @OliviaMcGilchrist login and share some updates about this shortly