We’re excited to release our newest version of the Depthkit Core Expansion Package - Phase 8. This update includes the following:
- Support for Unity version 2020.3 (LTS)
- Enhanced tools for blending the edges of source textures.
- Image Sequence Player for non-realtime workflows.
Depthkit Studio customers also get access to the Depthkit Studio Expansion Package - Phase 8, which includes these features:
- Depthkit Studio Textured PLY Sequence Export - Geometry exporter updated to support textured PLY sequences, which are directly compatible with 3rd-party software and compression pipelines like Arcturus’ HoloSuite. Learn more in our documentation.
- Depthkit Studio Lite renderer - This renderer provides a new approach to rendering Depthkit Studio clips which dramatically increases performance. This can be especially useful in scenarios such as building to mobile devices or all-in-one VR headsets like the Meta Quest, simultaneously rendering multiple Depthkit Studio clips, rendering performances captured in large volumes, and inside-out/environmental captures. Learn more here.