We’ve got a Depthkit update coming your way (thanks auto-updater )! Here’s what it means for you:
- Introduction of a cancel button at export. Commitment issues, anyone?
- Improved functionality of clip selection and playback in Depthkit’s edit window.
- Clearer error warnings in the edit window.
- Refined default camera view in the 3D view-port so you can see what the sensor sees.
- Solved playback issues that may have occurred on computers with AMD graphics cards. This is also helpful for those who found a blank frame at the start of their combined-per-pixel exports.
- Automatic assignment of the preferred graphics processor for users with Nvidia discreet graphics cards. This will greatly increase capture performance for those working with this kind of GPU.
Important Note: Depthkit projects are not backwards compatible. This means that you cannot open your current Depthkit project in a previous version of Depthkit.
To learn more, check out the Release Notes and Known Issues for this latest version.