It’s not just a Depthkit update, it is the moment we’ve all been waiting for…support for Microsoft’s Azure Kinect is ready for Depthkit Pro users! What does this mean, you ask?
Depthkit Pro users will have immediate access to:
- The highest resolution depth map on the market (640 x 576 @ 30fps)
- The highest resolution and quality sensor video (up to 4k recording!)
- Adjustable field of view
- Manual Control of White Balance and Exposure
There is so much more to talk about. Check out our sensor documentation for the new device and let us know how you plan on using the Azure Kinect!
For those who update to v0.3.12 today, there is still more exciting news including:
- Updates to the Depthkit Pro Refinement Algorithm, providing Pro users with even more power to refine their volumetric video. This update introduces a global improvement to the algorithm as well as the implementation of the Sharpness refinement parameter for reduced artifacts.
- Improved Depthkit file management for easier navigation to your project from within the Record and Edit windows.
Check out more details and bug fixes in v0.3.12 release notes. We hope you enjoy!