I am going to start the calibration, but when I click the calibration button, the image cannot be displayed, and the program starts to report an error

I am going to start the calibration, but when I click the calibration button, the image cannot be displayed, and the program starts to report an error

From Scatter: When connecting the sync cables, the first sensor must have nothing plugged into its ‘Sync In’ port. Connect the cable from its ‘Sync Out’ port to the next sensor’s ‘Sync In’ port in daisy-chain/serial fashion, and repeat for each additional sensor. Depthkit identifies the sensor with nothing plugged into the ‘Sync In’ port as the ‘Multicam Master’, or sync generator, which provides sync signal to all of the other sensors.

I followed this way, but the problem persists

@MarkChen If you double-click within the 3D viewport to reset the view, do you see any pointclouds?

If not, when you go to the Single-Sensor Record tab, are you able to select each sensor (one at a time while they are all plugged in) and see the color and depth stream from each? If not, follow the troubleshooting guides in our documentation and Microsoft’s documentation until you are able to see color and depth streams from all of your sensors.

If you are seeing color and depth from each sensor, try the following:

• If you are in the Multicam Calibration or Multicam Streaming contexts, click the Stop Streaming/Calibrating button.
  • Unplug all of the sensors from the computer, and unplug all of the sync cables from each sensor.
  • Choose only two of your sensors, and connect them both to the computer.
  • Connect the Sync Out of one sensor to the Sync In of the other sensor with a sync cable.
  • Click the Refresh :arrows_counterclockwise: button next to Sensors connected: to confirm that Depthkit sees two sensors.
  • Click Start Streaming. You should then see the two sensors LED’s light up, and a live pointcloud appear in the 3D Viewport. Under the Sensor Configurations pane, one of the sensors sync mode should automatically be set to Multicam Master, and the other sensor’s sync mode should be automatically set to Multicam Subordinate. If either of them are automatically set to Standalone, check the connections of your sync cable.
  • Click Stop Streaming, and add a third sensor to the chain: Plug an additional sensor into the computer, and connect a sync cable from its Sync In port to the Sync Out port of the second sensor. Click the Refresh :arrows_counterclockwise: button next to Sensors connected: to confirm that Depthkit now sees three sensors. Click Start Streaming. Look for the sensor LEDs, the live pointcloud, and the Multicam Master/Subordinate status.
  • Repeat this with every sensor until you have succesfully connected all of your sensors, or until you identify which sensor or cable is causing the issue.

Let us know your results after trying these steps.