Update to Depthkit v0.5.12!

Hello, folks! Depthkit v0.5.12 is now available, and will update automatically the next time you launch Depthkit. Alternatively, you can also download it from the Depthkit website. This version brings the following updates and fixes:

• Depthkit user interface and navigation updated - All panels are now left aligned. Hovering over navigation icons will display a tool tip with the panel name.
  • A Depthkit project can be quickly launched from the command line by specifying the project path as an argument. If you are signed into your license, the launcher window will be skipped and Depthkit will run with the project loaded.
  • Fixes an issue with the “Report a bug” menu where the link was broken.

For more information, check out the full release notes.

2 Likes

I came here to celebrate! Hooray for these beautiful updates! Love the UI ANNNNND my calibration quality improved :smiley:

1 Like

Hi,
I´ve just updated to v0.6 and it doesn´t open my project folder, how could I repair it?
I want to send the corrupted file that created, but I don´t know how to attached it since it only allows me to send jpg or some sorts of files.

Thanks in advance

Hi, @Francisco_Julian_Mar . Sorry to hear you’re having trouble opening you’re project. Can you send an email to support@depthkit.tv, and attach the following:

• The project’s “dkproject.json” file
  • The project’s “_calibration” folder

I’ll keep an eye out and see if we can get to the heart of the issue.

@Francisco_Julian_Mar I have responded to your other post here.