In this latest version, we have some great new updates and bugs fixes!
- Support for RenderHeads’ AVPro 2 Video version 2, including enhanced Unity Timeline integration.
- Additional tools to improve performance by pausing playback or disabling rendering for off-camera Depthkit objects.
- Support for Light Probes in the Built-In Render Pipeline.
- Improved shadow generation from multiple light sources and different light source types.
- Fixed a bug where projects rendering to OpenVR 1.0.1 would not render Depthkit clips for both eyes of a VR headset.
- Fixed a bug where only one instance of a duplicated clip would appear in Edit or Play mode, and adjusting parameters on one object would affect both.
Where to Download
If you have already purchased the Depthkit Core Expansion Package, you will be receiving an email today with the new download link. If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy!