Trying to set up TouchOSC with the new update. Some commands like
/startCapturePipeline work fine, but
/setExtrinsicSamplingState 0 ,
/setExtrinsicSamplingState 1 ,
/setFloorSamplingState 0 and
/setFloorSamplingState 1 dont seem to elicit any response.
Glad to see you are diving into the new Remote Control API. Your system for using remote desktop to calibrate was a big inspiration for us to implement this feature.
One thing that could help are to use our prebuilt Touch OSC templates:
If those templates still don’t work, a few other tips:
Verify the IP, Port and network domains
- Be sure you have enabled OSC in the Depthkit Edit > Preferences panel
- Ensure the IP address and port match between Depthkit and Touch OSC
- Ensure the Phone is connected to the same wifi as the PC, and that you are using the IP associated with the Wifi in case the PC is also hard-wired to the network
If that’s all verified and it still doesn’t work, it may be a network issue:
- Can you confirm that TouchOSC can send messages to other OSC receivers on that computer (use TouchDesigner or other as a test receiver)
- Can you test to see if Depthkit can receive messages from a local sender?
- You can also try disabling windows fire wall (see below) in case the network is blocking the request. see below screenshot:
Let us know if any of this troubleshooting helps!