Unity Lightweight Render Pipeline Shader revisited

I see a post at at the beginning of summer discussing this a little. Has anyone been successful in using Unity’s LWRP with a DepthKit model? We are seeing the shadow of the avatar but not the actual avatar. Is there a setting that we can tweak? Thanks Dan

Hi Dan,

We are currently on the cusp of having HDRP support in Early Access. We prioritized this over LWRP due to the demand for Desktop VR. Get in touch with us if you’d like to explore starting with HDRP. Otherwise we will keep you posted on LWPR or UWP (whichever makes more sense!)

1 Like

Dear James.

My partners and I are developing a VR experience at the moment, and we have recently upgraded our project to use the HDRP asset that Unity provides. We noticed that the DepthKit assets don’t work in this new render pipeline, and that this has been raised on the forums once or twice over the past 6 months. Is there an update on being able to use DepthKit with HDRP that we can get access to? You stated in your above response one should make contact with you if we would like this capability?

Warm Regards,

Kyle

1 Like

Hey @KyleMarais, we are actively working on developments to our Unity integration and we’re excited to keep you posted! Let’s chat about your timeline, needs, and how we can support your project in our existing email thread so we can talk details. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Where can I download the Depthkit Unity Plugin?

Hey @seeinside! You can download the Depthkit Unity Plugin from your account downloads page here.

1 Like