[RESOLVED] Is there any plan to update the unity integration to support the universal render pipeline?

Is there any plan to update the unity integration to support the universal render pipeline?

We are revamping our Unity integration which will include some exciting render pipeline updates. Development is in progress but we hope to share more details early next year when it comes to specific features. Can you share a bit more about your technical needs so we can add them to our feature request board?

From Unity 2019.3+ onwards, Unity has changed the LWRP to the URP (Universal Render Pipline). The current Depth Kit shaders aren’t compatable with URP - so it would be great to get a shader update if possible.

2 Likes

This looks like a very old post so I’m not sure if I am missing and update somewhere. Should the Unity Package on your site work with Unity 2019 URP?

Hi @williamdavidson! The Depthkit Unity Plugin v0.2.7 is not compatible with the scriptable render pipelines. You can find support for URP and HDRP in our new Depthkit Core Expansion Package. This is the next generation of our Unity integration.

No updates here - I just repaired a broken link in Jillian’s post above.

1 Like