3d streaming preview is black + error

I open the depthkit software but when I try to record the preview field is blank. I checked everything with the verifier tool and the Kinect is running on Kinect Studio without any problem. Depthkit also finds the Kinect.
If I try to record with depthkit it generates only white png(s).
Also the software shows me this error [DepthKit::Graphics::Shader_GL::createFromSource@87] error creating shader from source:

I think may it be a problem related to my graphic card? I have an Intel® HD graphic family.

How can I solve this problem?
Thank you guys!

EDIT:
When I run it, these are another two errors:
2019-02-07 15:09:33.490 ERROR [4612][DepthKit::DepthSensorStage::onSensorEvent@260] Color frame dropped. Delta: 1000317

2019-02-07 15:09:33.504 ERROR [9964] [DepthKit::IO::DepthSensor::DepthSensorKFW2::getDepthFrames@1020] Could not acquire frame from frame reference

2019-02-07 15:09:33.549 ERROR [9964] [DepthKit::IO::DepthSensor::DepthSensorKFW2::processDepthWithBody@1179] Failed to read depth and/or body frames

Hi! This may be a symptom of your graphics card or your computer specifications being below our recommended minimum specification. Would you mind sharing your computer specifications and graphics card?

Dear Jillian, thank you so much, I thought it could be this kind of problem. I have a file txt with specs but it’s in Italian so if you don’t mind tell me what do you need to know, I’ll share pc’s specs without any problems. I think it’s the easiest way.
Thank you again!

You computer model and operating system along with your processor and graphics card should do it. Thanks!