Depthkit error creating shader from source

Hello I am using windows and I can’t figure out how to run depthkit. I get many error messages as you can see below. When I open a project, there is no preview.

I can use kinect studio v2 but not depthkit, so I can conclude it’s not my kinect that is responsible.

What can I do ?

Hi Florent! Would you mind sharing your computer specifications including your graphics card? This will give us an idea of what is causing the issue.

Hello, I am using a HP Zbook 17 G2 with a NVIDIA Quadro K4100M.

Thanks, Florent! We have this logged as a bug and hope to have this solved very soon. Would you also mind sharing your processor and ram specs, which can be found by going to your Windows settings, clicking on System and then About, as seen below? Feel free to share at support@depthkit.tv if preferred.

Hello, you will find below this information.

windows_information_systeme

Thanks so much for your patience here. While we sort out this error, I recommend updating any Nvidia drivers that may need updating. A Windows system update may help as well. Let me know how that goes!

Hello, my graphic card is up to date.

Thank you for checking that! We’ve passed this along to our development team and will keep you posted with next steps. Thank you so much for your understanding as we solve this issue.