[RESOLVED] Stuck at ... Configure Geometry Export settings for Textured Geometry Sequence

Hello DepthKit Team,

I try at the moment the learn the workflow for exporting for HoloEdit

I followed to documentation step by step but i always get Errors connected to geometry export Scripts

Unity\Plugins\DepthkitPlugins\depthkit.studio.meshsequence\Runtime\MeshUtilities.cs(12,153): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘ImageFormat’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Unity\Plugins\DepthkitPlugins\depthkit.studio.meshsequence\Runtime\GeometrySequenceExporter.cs(36,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘ImageFormat’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Unity\Plugins\DepthkitPlugins\depthkit.studio.meshsequence\Runtime\GeometrySequenceExporter.cs(45,19): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘StudioLook’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I cant explain myself why always get this errors the Unity projects even starts first in safe modus to fix that errors but when I click at the error and visual studio opens (it says no errors found) ???

I get stuck in documentation

Configure Geometry Export settings for Textured Geometry Sequence

maybe you have a solution …

Thx and greetings Martn

@MartnD
Sorry to hear you are encountering errors on the Mesh Sequence export. A few questions

• Confirm you are running Built-in RP (not HDRP or URP)
  • Confirm you are seeing the capture displayed in the viewport prior to attempting an export

If you could upload a screen recording of the steps you are taking prior to export that would be the most helpful in identifying the issue

Hello James

Yes … I am running Built-in RP (Not HDRP or URP)
Yes … I see the asset and its preview in the scene view and in the main camera window

I get the error messages already when I only install the package

so i first install
Core
StreamImageSequencePlayer
Studio

and then when I install the
MeshSequence Package

from the on i have this three error messages

greetings Martn

I add to this message tthree screenshots :

Used Packages

I think it was related to the wrong / to old version of Depthkit Core and DepthKit Studio … i updated to Core 12.2 and studio to 8.3 and it looks like the errors are gone … i will now go on and test … and post here again if all is working …

Greetings Martn

1 Like

Great! For clarity please make sure you are on ‘Phase 8’ packages for all Mesh Sequence Exporting.