Understanding the Depthkit Core Mesh Source Component

Hi, just wondered if there was any documentation or info about the Depthkit Core Mesh Source Unity Component, eg. what each parameter does?

I’ve been using it to try and fine tune the rough edges of a single camera depth clip and make performance improvements. (I actually want people to look at the edges not eliminate them completely btw).

Many of these do have tool tips (so thanks for those!) but there are a few that don’t… (in bold below)
(I’m playing dumb a little here but…) a few of my guesses are…

Mesh Density = Density of the Mesh generated
Normal Generation Settings = choice of ways to generate the normals
Clipping Threshold = Not sure quite what I’m clipping…
Dither Edge = dithers the edge of the mask
Debug edge mask = enables edge mask debugging feature and shows the mask as a nice red edged mesh in scene view
Down Scale = Downscale the actual mask and decrease detail in the mask edges
Invalid Edge Width = ? Some sort of edge filter?
Invalid Strength = ? The strength of the edge filter used?
Sobel Filter = ? Uses Sobel filter to…? Round the edges of the mask? Clusters mask parts? Is this what’s refered to as Edge Smoothing sometimes?
Multiplier = ? amount of Sobel applied?
Blur Filter = Applies a blur to the mask ?
Radius = Radius of blur
Edge Mask Preview = shows a quick preview of the mask used

Advanced Settings
Depth Bias Compensation = Compensates for depth loss on skin and other surfaces in which the depth camera misaligns depth
Edge Compression Noise Threshold = ?
Pause Player When Invisible = Pauses the visual clip when not is view (but still runs the data generation?)
Pause Data Generation When Invisible = Pauses the data generation when not in view (but shows the clip?)

Can anyone shed light on - what these things do? How they are to be used? And how best to apply them for what result?

Found this, from Depthkit Core Expansion but seems a bit out of date maybe?

Configuring a Depthkit clip

Once your Depthkit clip is positioned in your scene, there are a few handy settings that will improve the quality and playback of your clip.

Mesh Density allows you to optimize the density of your mesh to suit your scene and intended publishing platform. Full mesh density maximizes the quality that your clip has to offer, especially when it comes to depth detail and edge quality. However, you may be building to a mobile device, in which case performance is key. In this scenario, you may rely on low or medium mesh density.

Clean Up Filters refine depth data and assist in reducing artifacts in your clip.

Edge Noise Triangle Culling will reduce edge artifacts often caused by video compression. It accomplishes this by filtering out triangles with a value below the specified amount. For best results, increase this value to remove all edge artifacts. Be mindful of maxing out this value and introducing depth holes in your asset.

Long Triangle Culling filters out triangles higher than the value specified. This is most helpful when you have unwanted stretching between depth values. Increase this value to reduce the stretched geometry.

Sheer Triangle Culling is designed to remove depth artifacts that are positioned at a sheer angle in relation to the source depth camera. For best results, increase this value to remove unwanted artifacts.

Edge Smoothing introduces an edge mask that provides control over edge blending. This offers the ability to smooth the edge of your asset for a more polished look. Adjust Edge Smoothing with the Edge Smoothing Radius and Strength.

Relighting is an experimental setting that allows you to adjust the surface normals of your clip.