Depthkit.Core.vfx wont load in package manager

Hi,

I am having some trouble installing Core.Vfx unity. I am getting the error:
Opening file
“C:/Users/mcfle/Desktop/Depthkit_Expansion_Package_Phase9_062223 - Copy/depthkit.core.vfx: Access is denied.”

I was installing core and core.shadergraph without any issues. Currently running 2022.3.12f1

Any advice?

After force quitting it gave me the following error:
Force Quit pressed for Opening file failed: Opening file C:/Users/mcfle/Desktop/Depthkit_Expansion_Package_Phase9_062223 - Copy/depthkit.core.vfx: Access is denied.

UnityEditor.AssetPostprocessingInternal:PostprocessAllAssets (string,string,string,string,string,bool)

@FlemmingLaursen1 - The current release of Depthkit Expansion Packages for Unity (Phase 9) only officially supports and is tested in Unity version 2020.3. The issue you have run into with the depthkit.core.vfx packages has to do with a naming incompatibility with newer versions of Unity, and will be addressed in an upcoming release.

For now, if you can, switch to Unity version 2020 and see if that resolves the issue.

Thank you so much! I loaded it in 2020.3.48f and it works wonderfully well!

@FlemmingLaursen1 Happy to hear it! We’ll let you know when the version of the Depthkit packages when support for newer Unity versions is available.