[RESOLVED] When I tried the software, I found a problem, that is, the model is very dark, but strangely, the skull is bright. What is the reason for this?

When I tried the software, I found a problem, that is, the model is very dark, but strangely, the skull is bright. What is the reason for this?
I guessed that the light was uneven during calibration, but when I changed the light for the second time and calibrated again, it was still the same,

@MarkChen Can you share the Multiperspective Combined Per Pixel poster PNG? This may help us see where this shadow is coming from. It is likely either of two reasons:

• Production Lighting and Sensor Settings: Is your subject evenly lit with production lighting? Are each sensor’s settings set to appropriate exposure settings (Gain, Shutter Speed) for your lighting?
  • Unity Lighting: What are the lighting and shading settings for your scene? If you are using Unity’s Built-in Render Pipeline and Depthkit Studio Built-in Look, you can disable “Receive Shadows” for the Depthkit object (see screenshots below) or add another light source to your scene.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you very much, I have solved this problem with the solution on the picture